The team of „Burkov, Radev, Djulgerska“ Law Firm has a long-standing experience in the field of corporate law, not only as consultants but as participants on key positions in the management boards of some big trade companies. This allows the Law firm to provide its customers with the best possible solutions for their start-up business, and its further development. Knowing in detail the major sectors of economy, we assist in making the best decisions in the relationships both between individuals and their relations with the state administration, always striving to avoid unnecessary expenditure of time and money.
We provide a full range of legal services in the areas of commercial and corporate law, assisting with:
- Incorporation and registration of all types of trade companies with Bulgarian and foreign participation;
- Merger and Acquisition;
- Preparation of changes in the capital, management and other changes in the commercial registration of companies;
- Convening and holding of general meetings;
- Creation commercial groups – consortiums, holding structures etc.
- Due diligence;
- Liquidation and bankruptcy procedures.
In the field of commercial law we recognise the specifics of the business of our customers by:
- assisting in the negotiation process and the preparation of commercial agreements;
- cooperating to protect the interests of the clients in execution the agreements;
- providing legal assistance in case of termination and/or cancellation of agreements;
- assisting in the relations between clients, banking and financial institutions;
- providing legal assistance in matters relating to investments, acquisition and transfer of immovable property;